自驾意大利南部
意大利
帖子 305 / 粉丝 0 2020-07-21 11:49
我要评论
      这是一篇旅行游记
十部巡礼电影的名称及经典台词分享《请以你的名字呼唤我》
在你最猝不及防之时,上天狡诈的找到了我们最脆弱的地方。
When you least expect iy,nature has cunning wats of finding our weakest spot.
《 罗马 假日》
每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说, 罗马 !不管怎么说,就是 罗马 。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
《绝美之城》
我们都濒临绝望。我们所能做的只是彼此凝望,彼此陪伴,开点玩笑......,你不同意吗?
We're all on the brink of despair,all we can do is look each other in the face,keep each other company,joke a little...Don't you agree?
《美食 祈祷 恋爱》
有时,生活太苦了,一个人受不了…
Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone.
《 托斯卡纳 艳阳下》
你要活出多种精彩。从来不要丧失孩子般的热情,事情自然会如你所愿。
You have to live spherically-in many directions.Never lose your chidish enthusiasm-and things will come your way
《 天空之城 》很多事情都是命中注定的,就好像你会遇到什么样的人,经历什么样的伤痛,最终如何离开这个世界,没什么能改变命运。多くの事は命がけで、どんな人に出会うか、どのような痛みを経験しているかのように、この世界をどう離れるのか、運命を変えることは何もない。《看得见风景的房间》当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop,Please look uo and have a look at the sky once belongs to us.If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear,you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world.《故园风雨后》但愿永远如此,永恒的夏季,永恒的孤独,永恒的成熟之果。If only it could be like this always. Always summer, always alone, fruit always ripe.《致命伴旅》她在往常的咖啡店里 和一个看上去是信使的人讲话...She's at the usual cafe, she's speaking with a man, it looks like a messenger...《给朱丽叶的信》当我们谈起真爱,永远都不会太晚。When we are speaking about love,it's never too late
评论
全部评论
沙发 寒冰859 2020-07-21 21:12:43
景色漂亮。点赞。不错。
回复
发帖