查看: 回复:1

【我的汽车档案】我和Doug有个约会

\"收藏此主题\"

版主 蔡老鼠

注册:
2017-05-03
2018世界杯德国队
An appointment with Doug in Maoming
我是Kiwis,十四年前认识的Doug先生一家,现在他们两夫妇又回来中国,特地来到我们家里看望我们,非常感动他们对我们这些学生的情谊,所以写了这个帖子,特别献给Dougs,以作柳念(我女儿的名字Missy)。

I am honored to submit this post here,in memory of the days we spent with Doug.We are touched by the visits they paid from the 20-hours-flight Oceania.

I will miss you in the name of my daughter Missy.

【本文分四个部分:爱Love,赛欧Sail,汽车保养Car Maintenance,自驾游Road Trip】

【PART ONE LOVE】2005年,那是我们大二的时候,懵懵懂懂的我们,在大学里遇到您。在您的启蒙下,我们的英国文学,高级英语,英美概况和英语写作,都有了提升!
In 2005,when we were the sophomores in Maoming College,we met each other.It's you who taught us English Literature,Senior English,English Writing,and Survey of Britain & America .

回顾从大学到毕业后的这十一年,我们逐渐成为家人,或许这就是所谓的爱,赛欧也是这个时候加入了我们的故事……

This picture was taken on 4th November,2006 in your apartment?

Looking back to the years you spent with us, we have become a family gradually.Maybe that is what the true love called.

回望2011,您见证了Evan从蹒跚学步,和Matthew玩手枪,到现在成为一个小学生。
You have witnessed Evan growing up from a toddler to a primary school student since 2011,playing gun toy with Matthew.

这个小舅舅也光荣地成为了一名人民教师,定居在珠三角了。@坦白从欢
My younger cousin-in-law,Huan,also become a teacher in Jiangmen City.

您说过,老师不一定能赚很多的钱,但是能成为一座桥梁,让家庭变得更好。这不就是我们一直都在追求的中国梦嘛?
You often said that, "we cannot make big money by working as a teacher,but we can be a bridge to make a more prosperous family." Isn't that the dream we are pursuing? Forgive it ,I fabricated it

In 2018,We reunited as a big family again, including Power's.

Sitting on the grass,talking under the sun along the Mine Park.

There will be five plus families in 2019,let us celebrate it in Guangzhou.

Sasa and Ella took the visit to Shantou City with you.

【PART TWO SAIL 】20年,那时候我还没买到赛欧,所以当时我就说,争取下一次您再来探望我的时候,就买一辆车。过两年,我就买了,当时打算买房的,但是还不够首付,所以就看了一下宝骏360和赛欧,在论坛上看了赛欧,性能稳定而且当年是最热门的一辆车,其实我去四S都没怎么对比,宝骏要多两万能买到自动档的,赛欧1.4手动档的7万六落地顶配。没怎么试车,只是当年岳父去听过发动机,我们就全款给了开回来。

当年还是用这个座套,很薄的。

2011年12月,开车去茂名贴膜,这个贴膜刚开始还不错,也熬了五年才重新换了一个更黑的茶纸。

贴膜以后,我们去虎头山玩了一圈,那时候还是泥路,大家看看这个倩影如何?

【PART THREE Car Maintenance】
新车六年内,我都是半年左右就保养一次,用的都是全合成机油,只有雪佛兰送的保养机油,我去换了黑机油,小盒装的。Most times within the six years,I would use fully synthetic motor oil.
【PART FOUR Road Trip】
赛欧六年来,伴我走到粤东,走遍广西的不少山水,唯一没有试过的就是老化爆胎,只有前三年被扎过铁钉,都是在学校门口添丁发财的。

著作声明不许使用的不得使用,未经肖像权本人和本贴作者同意不得以任何形式转载。
Such work shall not be exploited where the copyright owner has declared that such exploitation is not permitted.All rights reserved by Dougs and his students!
[本主题由 蔡老鼠 于 2019-12-16 20:02:30 最后修改]

回复本楼

太平洋汽车全新推出“太平洋车友会”;来太平洋车友会,结识志同道合的车友了解详情>>

版主 蔡老鼠

注册:
2017-05-03
2018世界杯德国队

回复本楼
未登录用户

只可添加一张图片,多张图片请选高级模式

高级模式
温馨提示:回复超10字可获1金币,有独特见解超30字可获3金币,灌水用户将扣除金币并锁号处理。希望广大车友共同维护论坛的友好回复氛围。